A lot of DIY projects involve paint. Unfortunately, the majority of them don’t use the exact amount of paint that comes in the cans you buy. This leaves you with extra paint that you don’t have
- Sherry Shepherd, Albertsons Corporate
- Ray Spencer (Berton)
- Ken Lang, Retired
- Leo Anthony Geis, Chief Guesser & Lightning Rod, Idaho Airships, Inc.
- Property Partners of Idaho
- Jan Alan Zarr, Oma & Popie's Marindaes & More
- Jonathan & Estefany Segali
- Mary Schroeder - Director, Insurance | Risk Management, Albertsons Com
- Nick Roberts
- Idaho Flipper
- Sam Richards, Superior Blasting, Inc.
- Frank McDonald
- Michael Strickland, Writer
If that sounds disturbingly like your home in the middle of winter, we’ve got to talk. You may not want to admit it, but something is very wrong with your windows and doors. On cool, calm days you